Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a weekend

So I was MIA last weekend because I went up to big bear for a crazzzzy
weekend of snowboarding. It was fucken sickk. It was the first time I have seen snow since i was very little and it was awesome.
Friday: props to evan for letting me use his snowboard. I hit the slopes for about half the day because we had to drive up. I had It pretty much down at the end of the day. Saturday (Bob Marley day): Saturday was bob Marley day and there was no more perfect day to go boarding. Two of the homies met up and we blazed a B on the lift with this 65 year old Lebanese grandpa. Shit was sop sickkk. I'll post up more pics later. This one is the view from the lift.

Enjoy guys

Peace and love ABAP fam


my bad for the spacing its fixed now haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counters