Still ballin.
So I was lookin at some old pictures on my photobucket and I came upon some pictures from spring break back in high school. My homie Eric took me to his beach house in Rosarito for a week to surf, play fifa, and cause ruckus in Mexico.

Look at BIG POPPA puffin that Monte Cristo.

On another note, I recently heard a new MIKE JONES! WHO?! MIKE JONES!! song and he still sucks ass. He also still looks like Donatello from the Ninja Turtles.

Anyway, I'm out of class right now so stay up.

Look at BIG POPPA puffin that Monte Cristo.

On another note, I recently heard a new MIKE JONES! WHO?! MIKE JONES!! song and he still sucks ass. He also still looks like Donatello from the Ninja Turtles.

Anyway, I'm out of class right now so stay up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home