Monday, February 2, 2009

Its official

everyone smokes the ganja. in case you didnt know who that is, its Olympic gold medalist Micheal Phelps hitting a good ol' ROOR. hahah. when asked about his actions. Phelps said "I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."
WE here at ABAP dont believe one word of it. Look at that niggas technique, you know he be blowin down trees with those huge ass lungs of his.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

is he holding the bong sideways too?hahahaha. damn what a g

February 2, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counters