Friday, January 30, 2009

is u drinkin? bitch i might be.

We were partying tonight, yeah, u heard right. All the homies came by for some goose, pong, and those L's. I'm feelin pretty good right now, chillin on some kush and a little bit of cognac.



When I took this pic, some bitches tried to get in the way and intervene with the ABAP fam, so in response, I pulled out my gun and shot it in the air. Everybody was lookin at me like I was crazy or some shit, but little did they know that they would soon be relieved of all their pains.



It's been a crazy night already. Thank you to all u who are checkin the blog regularly, we really appreciate you're support. Stay tuned for the ABAP NEW ERA drop..OOPS DID I SAY THAT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counters